2019 Amateur Gaming League
More info coming soon!
RULES FOR Amateurs
1) All players must register for their own account on eezers.com
2) Players competing in team games must send request to team to be added to an active roster
4) Only Team Captains can add competitors to the tournament to represent their team
5) Tournaments can be hosted on one of the 3 categories: online, offline or both
6) All Tournament Prizes will be only awarded and sent to Team Captains
7) All Prize money will be paid to players via PayPal, Chase QuickPay or Zelle
All players can compete in challenges to earn extra League points.
At the end of Youth League season a $1,000 Scholarship stipend and trophy is granted awarded to the top overall gamer presented at Nola Gaming Festival
League Points are issued through our custom website platform (eezers.com) and are based on performance of all tournaments and challenges played throughout the season.
Points are also issued to 1st, 2nd 3rd 4th,5th and 6th place finishers of all tournaments. The ranking system is maintained throughout the season using the amount of points each player accumulates from all tournaments.
Events & Tournaments
All events will be live streamed.Online events Players can compete either online or at the venue the tournaments is being hosted from. Throughout the season we will schedule a 3 major live events one being in the Winter, Spring and then Nola Gaming Fest in June. We offer monthly free online tournaments in which gamers can also compete for prizes and League Points on our website platform Eezers.com. At Nola Gaming Fest the player with the most points from the season will win a Grand Prize of $1000 along with any other individual tournament prize they win.
Sanctioned events-All IGL hosted events are considered sanctioned events. Partnering organization can also host tournaments that can be considered sanctioned and points can be awarded for play.